What TNT promo you want to avail?

Wednesday 7 March 2018

TNT Gigasurf50 - Talk n Text Promo 2018

One of the best Talk N Text Promo for this year, introducing the new Gigasurf50. It very useful for the student like me that has more project and assignment that involves research. And another thing during my free time I am playing my favorite game (COC), and I think is the best answer for that, I can play anytime and anywhere.

The promo has: You can Stream, play, surf, chat and more with 1GB data + 300 MB for YouTube, may unlimited text to all networks for 3 days. 

50 pesos worth of regular load is needed for this promo for you to avail. It is open to all TNT subscribers nationwide.

To avail just text: 
GIGA50 to 4545


No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!