What TNT promo you want to avail?

Friday 13 February 2015

Talk N Text TOT20 – 1 Day Calls and Texts Promo with 0.50 Rate

Of you are a TNT user and looking for call and text promo, you are in the right place. With the affordable promo of Talk N Text your wish will be possible. TOT20 will answer you when it comes to your texting and calling needs. I always use this promo to call my friends and families here in the country and I really satisfied with this promo.

I just want to share this promo to all the subscribers of Talk N Text so that all of us can enjoy the promos that has been launched by TNT. If you are interested to avail, just see the information below.


Availment and benefits of TNT TOT20 Promo:

  • For TNT subscribers only
  • 20 pesos worth of regular load
  • 0.50 call and text rate to TNT/Smart users
  • Valid for 1 day of use
  • Just text TOT20 then send to 4545

I hope you will also enjoy this promo like me. If you want, you also try TNT TOT302 Days .50 Call and Text Rate Promo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!